Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Mayor

I hope this blog post finds you reflecting on a joyous holiday season and prosperous 2012. I as well had a wonderful holiday season with my family and am looking forward to an exciting 2013.

 One of the main reasons I am looking forward to the new year is I take the realm as your new mayor in Canby on January 2nd! I've spent the past few months since the election meeting with fellow city councilors, our city administrator, and other key officials to strategize, create priorities, and get a feel of what is our highest priority as we begin the new year. I am also meeting with and listening to you, the citizens of Canby. 

As I stated in my campaign, you are the true voice of what is most important to the growth and prosperity of our town. I value your opinions and suggestions. I hope you know that you can email me or call me anytime with your concerns and feedback. As the new year begins for our town, there are a lot of immediate concerns and issues to address: fine tuning 1st Avenue, addressing issues with 99E, and other key parts of our town.

 I invite you to attend the City Council meeting on January 2nd, when I am sworn in. If you have specific concerns, questions, or community issues you feel need immediate attention in my tenure, I encourage you to voice them at the meeting. If you supported me on my campaign and are excited for this new venture, I would appreciate your support at the meeting as well as I am sworn in. Be sure to RSVP on Facebook, to show your support and that you will be in attendance January 2nd. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, hope your having a great 2013 so far.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the follow :) I"m following back now!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...