Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012

Wow, what a wild ride it's been!  This campaign has been nothing short of amazing.  I pursued a position that I am passionate about and committed to.  I have had the undying support of family, friends, and volunteers.  I have met hundreds of citizens.  I have participated in many events over the past 3 months that have been fun and energizing.  All in all, I am happy with the flow, pace, and the way I have carried myself in this campaign.  I have remained steadfast, honest, and "all in". 

And I am still out there today.  You may see me on a street corner in Canby, waving my sign and American flag, getting the vote out.  I'll be out both for breakfast in town, as well as attending the Chamber of Commerce luncheon.  If you'd still like to talk to me, please do!  Please email me, message me on my Facebook page, or arrange to see me.  I am happy to answer any last minute questions you may have.

Tonight I'll be celebrating (win or lose) with my volunteers and close friends.  I'm looking forward to chatting and reflecting on the campaign with them and telling all my supporters and volunteers that they have done an incredible job!  Stay tuned to my Facebook and Twitter pages for up-to-the-minute elections updates, results, and photos.

Thank you for following me on this journey, reading this blog, and showing an interest in your community and the election process in general.  God bless.

                


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...