Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Vision As Mayor

I love Canby.  My family chose Canby for its livability, schools, and hometown feel.  I am dedicated to the cause of Canby by listening to the people.

Canby is first and foremost a community centered around it's people.  Your voice needs to be heard.  In my day-to-day role as mayor and in my decision making as mayor, I will heed that voice.

Canby is experiencing some exciting plans and growth for it's future.

--Additions to our Industrial Park
--Attraction of new businesses
--Improvements to our library
--Maintaining our livability and small town appeal

I am committed to maintaining our small town focus, while remaining fiscally responsible with the city's dollars.  Most importantly, I am enthusiastic and passionate about Canby and the road ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...