Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Campaign Kickoff Party & Fundraiser

Today, I announced that my campaign will be hosting a Campaign Kickoff Party and Fundraiser.  It will be held Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 7-11pm. It will be held in the heart of downtown Canby at The Place To Be Cafe.  Light appetizers and refreshments will be served.  It's going to be a fun evening.  I am looking forward to seeing familiar faces, as well as new ones. I will be available to answer your questions and will speak to the attendees as well.

The event is open to the public and there is no charge for entry.  Guests are encouraged to extend invites to friends and family that would be interested in attending. 

Donations collected that evening will be given to the Friends of Brian Hodson.  Funds will be used for my campaign for mayor. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have a previous engagement.. :( but I support you! I will send Bill and Spencer there, though!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...